The PowerG Wireless Magnetic Contact with Auxiliary Input is a powerful outdoor magnetic contact, perfect for protecting any outdoor entry or exit, including perimeter gates, pool and garden enclosures, shed doors, windows, and more.
A robust device designed for both residential and high-volume commercial use, it ensures superb performance over many years, with a long-lasting battery and reliable operation in severe weather conditions.
Unique in its class, the PowerG Wireless Magnetic Contact with Auxiliary Input is exceptionally easy to install due to its wide gap tolerance and flexible placement allowed by an extra-long transmission range.
Visonic Powermaster MC-312 PG2 Outdoor Magnetic Contact (868-1 UK) 0-103782
- Long-lasting, all-weather outdoor protection
- Built-in PowerG wireless intrusion technology with two-way communication
- Extra-long transmission range
- Operates dependably in extreme temperatures and environmental conditions
- Reduced false alarms and simple installation, due to a wide gap tolerance
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Long-battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Paintable exterior casing can be matched to any surface
- Compatible with PowerMaster 868-1 UK alarm systems
- Dimensions 105 x 52 x 35 mm (4.12 x 2 x 1.37 in)
Visonic Part Number: 0-103782
NOTE: This device is compatible with Visonic Powermaster PG2 systems operating on 868-1 UK country code. Please check your system for compatibility before purchasing. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Not suitable for use with Visonic Powermax systems.