MC-302VB PG2 is an extremely small and thin wireless magnetic contact transmitter, designed primarily for protecting doors and windows. When installed, the MC-302VB PG2 is virtually unnoticeable and does not interfere with home décor.
Visonic Powermaster MC-302VB PG2 Mangetic Contact - Brown (868-1 UK) 0-103669
- Very small and virtually unnoticeable when installed
- Ideal for protecting doors, windows and other openings
- Fits any window/door type and décor
- Highly reliable PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology
- Compatible with PowerG systems and receivers
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Large transmission range, enabling repeater-free installations
- Prolonged battery life for up to 5 years (with typical use) with coin-size battery
- Low-battery alert
- Battery type . 3V, CR-2032 lithium battery
- Weight (including battery) . . 12g
- Operating temperature: . 0°C to 49°C
- Dimensions: 62 x 25.4 x 7.7mm
- Visonic Psrt No: 0-103669
NOTE: This device is compatible with Visonic Powermaster PG2 systems operating on 868-1 UK country code. Please check your system for compatibility before purchasing. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Not suitable for use with Visonic Powermax systems.