The innovative SD-304 PG2 Brown wireless shock detector provides perimeter protection for residential and commercial premises.
It provides early warning of an attempted intrusion by sensing forced entry before a burglar actually enters the property.
This potentially reduces the damage and losses to a property as a result of a break in and provides home and business owners with enhanced security. The detector’s advanced digital processing uses a piezo shock sensor to precisely detect and analyze gross attacks or a series of low-level shocks while ignoring background vibrations, a major cause of false alarms.
Visonic Powermaster SD-304 PG2 Brown Shock Sensor / Magnetic Contact (868-1 UK)
- Includes optional door contact and auxiliary hard-wired input
- Early detection of gross attacks or low-level shocks
- High immunity to background vibrations which can cause false alarms
- Protects windows, doors, walls and roofs against forced entry
- Quick and easy installation using unique 7-segment shock meter and pushbuttons
- Optional auxiliary input to connect wired detectors, pushbuttons or other detection devices
- Prolonged battery life (5 years with typical use) with all sensors enabled
- Visonic Part No: 0-103161
NOTE: This device is compatible with Visonic Powermaster PG2 systems operating on 868-1 UK country code. Please check your system for compatibility before purchasing. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Not suitable for use with Visonic Powermax systems.