The PowerG SMD-429 Wireless Smoke and Heat Detector combines a best-in-class photoelectric smoke detector, with built-in heat sensor, and PowerG wireless technology, for enhanced fire detection.
This ensures reliable and accurate alarm activation when smoke is detected, or heat exceeding 57°C (135°F) is reached.
In addition to triggering the embedded siren and flashing light to alert occupants of the room, the detector transmits a coded signal to the control panel to activate the system siren and alert the end-user and/or central monitoring station for onsite assistance.
Visonic Powermaster SMD-429 PG2 Smoke & Heat Detector (868-1 UK) 0-500326
- Provides accurate early fire warning, with audio and visual alerts, when smoke or high temperature is detected
- Enhances safety and simplifies maintenance, with audio and visual alerts for low battery, tampering and need to clean
- Enables repeater-free installations, with a large transmission range
- Speeds up installations with a visible link quality indicator on the device
- Warns occupants with a loud alarm (85db) and flashing LED light on the detector itself
- Alerts end-user and/or CMS for onsite assistance, by signaling the alarm panel to activate the system siren
- Quick and easy wall or ceiling installation, with bracket
- Protected by a back tamper
NOTE: This device is compatible with Visonic Powermaster PG2 systems operating on 868-1 UK country code. Please check your system for compatibility before purchasing. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Not suitable for use with Visonic Powermax systems.