MC-302E PG2 is a fully supervised two-way magnetic contact transmitter, designed primarily for protecting doors and windows. This highly reliable top-performance wireless device is easy to install and operate in a wide range of residential and commercial environments.
Powermaster MC-302E PG2 Mag Contact w/Wired Input - White (868-1 UK) 0-102203
- Designed primarily for protecting doors and windows
- User-selectable operation of auxiliary input as NC or EOL (end-of-line loop with NC or NO sensors)
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard - enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises
- Longer battery life for up to 8 years (in typical use)
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS - TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
- Low-battery signaling
Visonic Product Code: 0-102203
NOTE: This device is compatible with Visonic Powermaster PG2 systems operating on 868-1 UK country code. Please check your system for compatibility before purchasing. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Not suitable for use with Visonic Powermax systems.