Next CAM K9 PG2 is a two-way, wireless photo detector that provides the perfect solution for visual alarm verification, day or night. This detector is typically installed in areas where extra visibility is needed, such as hallways and stairways. When the alarm system is armed and the PIR sensor detects movement, the detector sends an alert to the control panel and activates the camera. The control panel immediately begins sending images of the premises to the central monitoring station. By reviewing the images in real time, home owners or security staff can verify the alarm and respond accordingly.
Based on Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, Next CAM PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
Visonic Powermaster CAM K9 PG2 PIR with Integrated Camera (868-1 UK) 0-102122
- Enables real-time visual alarm verification, day and night, for central monitoring stations
- Sends full color, high-resolution images from the premises via GPRS channels
- CMOS camera with IR illumination - operates also in total darkness
- Color & resolution . . Color/B&W: QVGA (320 x 240 pixels)
- Instant capture – ensures image recordings start immediately
- Camera range: 12m (40ft); with IR illumination 10m (33ft)
- No vertical adjustment needed
- Auto-setup for brightness and contrast via the control panel
- Longer battery life - 3-5 years in typical use (depending on battery type)
- Battery compartment for easy battery replacement
- Installer-friendly – adjustment-free installation
- Front cover and back tamperPet-tolerant for animals up to 38kg (85lb)
- Dimensions: 125 x 63 x 60mm (4.9 x 2.5 x 2.4in)
Visonic Part No: 0-102122
NOTE: This device is compatible with Visonic Powermaster PG2 systems operating on 868-1 UK country code. Please check your system for compatibility before purchasing. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Not suitable for use with Visonic Powermax systems.