GSD-442 PG2 is a wireless Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector that gives early warning of CO poisoning danger, preventing damage to vital organs and even death. GSD-442 PG2 utilizes a sophisticated electrochemical sensor to provide linear output in proportion to CO gas concentration, which is the most accurate technology available for CO detection.
Visonic Powermaster GSD-442 PG2 Carbon Monoxide Detector (868-1 UK) 0-500152
- Fully certified by the most strict and demanding international standards for safety products in Europe (LPCB UK, EN 50291) and USA (UL 2075)
- Loud built-in alarm buzzer (95db) and a large flashing LED alarm
- Auto-test and manual test buttons included
- Long battery life (4 years with typical use)
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
Visonic Part No: 0-500152
NOTE: This device is compatible with Visonic Powermaster PG2 systems operating on 868-1 UK country code. Please check your system for compatibility before purchasing. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Not suitable for use with Visonic Powermax systems.