Visonic Powermaster 360R Communication Setup Guide
CONNECT TO POWER MANAGE
Note: To complete this setup, your Powermaster 360R panel must be hard wired to your internet router.
1. Enter Master Installer Mode on the control panel.
2. Press the >> (forward arrow) to scroll to COMMUNICATION and press OK
3. Scroll >> to CS REPORTING press OK
4. Under REPORT EVENTS, choose the events you wish to have reported from the available list. ‘all*backup' is recommended. The choices are explained fully in the alarm system user manual. Note; the set value is indicated by a solid block ( █ ) next to the setting.
5. Scroll >> to 1ST REPORT CHANNEL and set as preferred (broadband or cellular).
6. Set Dual REPORTING to ‘broadband and cellular’ if both communication modules are to be used.
7. Scroll >> to IP RCVR 1 and enter 062.030.222.074 (the IP address of our server)
8. Exit Installer mode.
CONNECT YOUR SYSTEM TO YOUR ROUTER VIA WI-FI
1. Connect the built-in broadband module to your wi-fi router using a Cat5/Cat6 network cable.
2. Open the Visonic-Go mobile app and enter your control panel details to log in.
3. In the app menu select 'Panel Settings'
4. In the sub-menu select 'Wi-Fi Settings'
5. Enter the SSID and password for your broadband router
NOTE: Allow at least 3 minutes for the settings to upload to your control panel before detaching the network cable