Internal GSM/GPRS Module for PowerMaster systems The 3G GSM Communicator is a cellular module that connects the Powermaster system to the alarm central station or private telephones. The module can report via GPRS data channel and/or through the GSM network.
Visonic 3G GSM Communication Module WCDMA-3G PG2 9-103405
- Can be configured as a backup or primary reporting method.
- Full event reporting
- Recommended for every home as a backup communication line in case of line failure or system sabotage
- Supports remote programming of the PowerMax and PowerMaster Panels via the Powermanage server or via dial-up over the GSM data channel
- Continuous monitoring of channel integrity and "signal loss" detection
- Supports SIA/IP, SIA and Contact ID monitoring protocols
- Support two-way-voice communication
- Supports QUAD band frequencies for worldwide coverage
This module is compatible with Powermaster 10/30 and 33 PG2 panels only