Tower-20AM PG2, an innovative wireless outdoor PIR mirror detector, comprehensively addresses property owners’ security needs for accurate intruder detection with minimum false alarms.
Tower-20AM PG2 features several innovative technologies to overcome demanding outdoor challenges such as rain, direct sunlight, animals, changes of light levels and more. Visonic’s revolutionary Octa-Quad™ technology, which uses eight PIR sensors, each acting as a Quad detector, enables the Tower-20AM PG2 to accurately and reliably determine whether an alarm is justified. A robust housing and patented anti-masking protection together provide exceptionally high resistance to vandalism and masking.
The Tower-20AM PG2 outdoor detector works together with Visonic’s PowerMaster advanced home security system to provide a complete solution for full protection of the house, inside and out.
Visonic PowerMaster Tower-20AM PG2 Wireless External PIR (868-1 UK) 0-102562
- Superior outdoor detection with virtually no false alarms
- Innovative Octa-Quad™ technology can distinguish between a moving person, swaying trees and bushes, and a small animal, minimizing false alarms while ensuring effective detection of real threats
- PowerG, two-way, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS-TDMA) technology - Provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Prolonged battery life of upto 3 years
- Vandal resistant design enabled by patented V-Slot® technology
- Unprecedented, complete anti-masking protection
- Market-leading black mirror optics provide exceptionally high immunity to false alarms from sunlight and car headlights
- Configured from the panel, no hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
NOTE: This device is compatible with Visonic Powermaster PG2 systems operating on 868-1 UK country code. Please check your system for compatibility before purchasing. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Not suitable for use with Visonic Powermax systems.