The Visonic SMD-427 PG2 Wireless Smoke & Heat Detector is a fully supervised wireless heat and photoelectric smoke detector that is compatible with PowerMaster residential alarm systems.
The SMD-427 PG2 Wireless Smoke & Heat Detector senses rapid temperature changes in areas where they may occur SMD-427 PG2 activates an alarm when the temperature reaches 50°C (122°F) and start increasing rapidly.
Visonic Powermaster SMD-427 PG2 Smoke & Heat Detector (868-1 UK) 0-500168
- Photoelectric, ceiling-mount smoke and heat detector
- Certified by the most strict and demanding international standards
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Loud (85db) alarm sounding at 3m (10ft)
- Prolonged battery life (8 years with typical use)
NOTE: This device is compatible with Visonic Powermaster PG2 systems operating on 868-1 UK country code. Please check your system for compatibility before purchasing. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Not suitable for use with Visonic Powermax systems.