Visonic Powermaster 360R Communication Setup Guide
CONNECT TO POWERMANAGE
1. Enter Master Installer Mode on the control panel.
2. Press the >> (forward arrow) to scroll to COMMUNICATION and press OK
3. Scroll >> to CS REPORTING press OK
4. Under REPORT EVENTS, choose the events you wish to have reported from the available list. ‘all*backup' is recommended. The choices are explained fully in the alarm system user manual. Note; the set value is indicated by a solid block ( █ ) next to the setting.
5. Scroll >> to 1ST REPORT CHANNEL and set as preferred (broadband or cellular).
6. Set Dual REPORTING to ‘broadband and cellular’ if both communication modules are to be used.
7. Scroll >> to IP RCVR 1 and enter 077.237.248.053 (the IP address of our server)
8. Go back up the menu to COMMUNICATION and press OK
9. Under 'Cellular' press OK
10. Under 'SMS REPORT' select ‘Enable’
11. Scroll (>>) to GPRS APN and enter the APN (Access Point Name): WLAPN.COM (See NOTE below)
12. Scroll >> to GPRS USER NAME and enter the user name: VISONIC
13. Scroll >> to GPRS PASSWORD and enter the password: VISONIC
14. Scroll >> to SIM PIN and leave blank.
15. Scroll >> to NETWORK ROAMING and set to ‘Roam Enable’.
16. Scroll >> to GSM KEEP ALIVE and set it to ‘disable’ for contract SIMs and Every 28 days for PAYG SIMs
17. Scroll >> to TRANSFER PROTOCOL and set to TCP
18. Scroll to GPRS ALWAYS ON and set to enable.
19. Back up one menu level and scroll >> to UP/DOWNLOAD press OK
20. Scroll >> to GPRS Upload/Download press OK
21. In My SIM Tel. # enter the telephone number of the SIM installed in the GSM in the panel.
22. Exit Installer mode.
NOTE: The APN settings shown in steps 11 - 14 are the system default details and are compatible with mobile data SIM cards from most providers. However some mobile SIM providers have their own specific APN settings which must be used. An internet search should provide these details.
CONNECT YOUR SYSTEM TO YOUR ROUTER VIA WI-FI
1. Connect the built-in broadband module to your wi-fi router using a Cat5/Cat6 network cable.
2. Open the Visonic-Go mobile app and enter your control panel details to log in.
3. In the app menu select 'Panel Settings'
4. In the sub-menu select 'Wi-Fi Settings'
5. Enter the SSID and password for your broadband router
NOTE: Allow at least 3 minutes for the settings to upload to your control panel before detaching the network cable